When you need to hold your meeting near the Capital
and not downtown...
Rancho Cordova and the California Capital Region are bustling with business. Surrounded by Fortune 500 companies like VSP, Intel, and Centene, meeting planners 'in the know,' know Rancho Cordova! You look for a solid location, but we know it’s your job to increase retention and engagement in the meeting. However, lucky for you, Rancho Cordova has it all with special perks.
Calling all meeting planners!
For the first time, Visit Rancho Cordova is offering a free $100 American Express gift card when you book your meeting or group for 10+ nights at any Rancho Cordova hotel. Plus, individual hotels have their own special offers, which can include a 50% discount on your meeting room rental and more! And if the sweet perks don’t grab your attention, check out this list of pros about planning a meeting in Rancho Cordova:
- 16 comfortable hotels; all with free parking and wi-fi
- 13 facilities to choose from, and 14 additional local venues in Rancho Cordova
- Custom group tours and team building events
- Nearby business parks and Fortune 500 companies
- Competitive hotel pricing + included perks such as wi-fi, breakfast, and parking
- Surrounded by restaurants and catering partners: Marriott, West Coast Events, Costa Vida and Off the Grid
- Multiple options for local transportation: light rail, multiple limo services, and Lyft
- Rancho Cordova hotels have strong working relationship with vendors and businesses
- A short distance from California’s capital, Sacramento
So, if you want more info on planning a meeting in Rancho Cordova, or the technology available in conference rooms, then don’t hesitate to visit our Meeting and Planner Offer.