Visit Rancho Cordova has created and opened various public social media platforms, including, but not limited to, Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, Instagram, and blog pages (“social media platforms”) for viewing content and/or videos and posting comments, including the exchange of ideas, relevant and useful information, problems and solutions that relate to the spray polyurethane industry. By accessing, viewing, using and/or posting any content or comments related directly or indirectly to a Visit Rancho Cordova social media platform on the internet, you accept, without limitation or qualification, the following terms and conditions of use.
The opinions and/or views expressed on the Visit Rancho Cordova social media platforms represent the thoughts of individual bloggers, social media managers, and online communities, and not necessarily those of Visit Rancho Cordova, its officers, directors, employees or volunteers. The opinions and views expressed on these pages do not in any way reflect the views of the site they are posted on, other sites affiliated with the site, persons involved in maintaining the site, or any members of the site.
If you do not agree to the terms of this Policy, you should not view or post any content to any Visit Rancho Cordova social media platform on the internet. Your use of the Visit Rancho Cordova social media platform is deemed to be a binding and conclusive acceptance of this Policy and has the same effect as if you had actually physically signed an agreement.
- You must be at least 18 years old to post any content on any Visit Rancho Cordova social media platform.
- You are strictly prohibited from posting any content to any Visit Rancho Cordova social media platform on the internet that violates any local, state, federal or international laws and regulations, including but not limited to copyright and intellectual property rights laws regarding any content that you send or receive via this Policy; transmit any material, comment or information (by uploading, posting, e-mail, or otherwise) that is unlawful, false, disruptive, threatening, profane, abusive, harassing, embarrassing, tortuous, defamatory, obscene, libelous, or is an invasion of another’s privacy, is hateful, malicious, racially, ethnically or otherwise objectionable as solely determined in Visit Rancho Cordova’s absolute discretion; impersonate any person or entity or falsely state or otherwise misrepresent your affiliation with a person or entity; transmit any material, comment or information (by uploading, posting, e-mail or otherwise) that you do not have a right to make available under any law or under contractual, professional or fiduciary relationships; transmit any material, comment or information (by uploading, posting, e-mail or otherwise) that infringes any patent, trademark, trade secret, copyright or other proprietary rights of any party; transmit (by uploading, posting, e-mail or otherwise) any unsolicited or unauthorized advertising of products or services, promotional materials, “junk mail,” “spam,” “chain letters,” “pyramid schemes,” or any other form of solicitation; transmit any material, comment or information (by uploading, posting, e-mail or otherwise) that contains software viruses, worms, disabling code, or any other computer code, files or programs designed to interrupt, destroy, or limit the functionality of any computer software or hardware or telecommunications equipment; harass another; or collect or store, or attempt to collect or store, personal data about third parties without their knowledge and consent; or to share confidential or proprietary information of any party.
- At all times respect copyright, fair use and financial disclosure laws and be sure to respect your audience. Be sure to add value in your comments and postings.
- Visit Rancho Cordova reserves the right to monitor, prohibit, restrict, block, suspend, terminate, delete or discontinue your access to any Visit Rancho Cordova social media platform, at any time, without notice and for any reason and in its sole and absolute discretion. Visit Rancho Cordova or its authorized agent may remove, delete block, filter or restrict by any other means any materials on Visit Rancho Cordova’s social media platforms in its sole and absolute discretion. You understand and agree that Visit Rancho Cordova may disclose your communications and activities in response to lawful requests by governmental authorities, including judicial orders, warrants or subpoenas, or for the protection of Visit Rancho Cordova, its officers, directors, staff and members. You agree that in the event Visit Rancho Cordova exercises any of these rights hereunder for any reason neither Visit Rancho Cordova, nor its officers, directors, employees or volunteers will have any liability to you.
- You are strictly prohibited from using or displaying the Visit Rancho Cordova’s name, acronym, logos or trademarks unless authorized in writing to do so.
- By posting any content on Visit Rancho Cordova’s social media platforms, you grant Visit Rancho Cordova an irrevocable right to reproduce, distribute, publish, and display such content and the right to create derivative works from your content, edit or modify such content and use such content for Visit Rancho Cordova’s purposes.
- You hereby agree that you shall defend, indemnify and hold Visit Rancho Cordova and its officers, directors, employees, agents and volunteers harmless from and against, and shall promptly reimburse them for, any and all losses, claims, actions, causes of action, liabilities, damages or injuries to persons, property, business or reputation, settlements, costs and expenses of any nature (including reasonable attorneys’ fees and court costs) to which any of them may become subject arising out of, resulting from or in any way connected with your posting of any content to a Social Media Site, any third party claims of infringement or any breach of this Policy.
- YOU EXPRESSLY ACKNOWLEDGE THAT YOU ASSUME ALL RESPONSIBILITY RELATED TO THE SECURITY, PRIVACY, AND CONFIDENTIALITY RISKS INHERENT IN SENDING ANY CONTENT OVER THE INTERNET. By its very nature, a website and the internet cannot be absolutely protected against intentional or malicious intrusion attempts. Visit Rancho Cordova exercises no control over Third Party Sites and the internet over which you may choose to send confidential or proprietary information or other content and therefore, VISIT RANCHO CORDOVA DOES NOT WARRANT OR SAFEGUARD AGAINST ANY such interceptions or compromises to your information. When posting any content on an internet site, you should think very carefully about your own privacy in disclosing detailed or private information about yourself and others. Furthermore, VISIT RANCHO CORDOVADOES NOT ENDORSE ANY PRODUCT, SERVICE, VIEWS OR CONTENT DISPLAYED ON THE SOCIAL MEDIA SITES.
- You agree that any claim or dispute relating to your posting of any content on a Visit Rancho Cordova social media platform on the internet shall be construed in accordance with the laws of California without regard to its conflict of law provisions and you agree to be bound by and be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the local, state and federal courts of California.
- You agree that you shall not provide any content on any Visit Rancho Cordova social media platform that contains any product or service endorsements, or any content that may be construed as political lobbying, solicitations or contributions or use the Visit Rancho Cordova social media platforms to link to any sites or political candidates or parties or use the Visit Rancho Cordova social media platforms to discuss political campaigns, issues or for taking a position on any legislation or law.
- THIS POLICY MAY BE UPDATED AT ANY TIME WITHOUT NOTICE, AND EACH TIME A USER ACCESSES A SOCIAL NETWORKING/MEDIA SITE, THIS OR ANY NEW POLICY WILL GOVERN USAGE EFFECTIVE UPON POSTING. To remain in compliance, Visit Rancho Cordova recommends that you review the Policy, as well as the other website policies, at regular intervals. By continuing to post any content after such new terms are posted, you accept and agree to any and all such modifications of this Policy.