Our team is dedicated to helping hotels run smoother, provide better service, and increase their profits. We believe that integrity, honesty, and community are the keys to creating better hotels and maximizing investments.
The secret to our success lies in our combination of innovation, experience, and values. We truly believe creating better hotels starts with the right people. This is why we continually look for people who share our values and dedication to quality, integrity, and community.
The Insignia Hospitality Group is dedicated to empowering out leaders to adapt to industry changes. We partner with major industry players to build and maintain a successful portfolio for our owners and investors. Working with us allows you to maintain your independence while benefiting from strong partnerships and industry expertise
At Insignia, we believe a healthy community-oriented company culture is the backbone of a successful business. Happy employees who enjoy the work they do result in satisfied customers who return to our hotels again and again.
Basic Criteria: Must be very neat and well organized and have ability to bend, stoop and lift. Must be reliable and willing to work weekends and holidays. Must have high personal standard of cleanliness and sanitation.
General Description: The Housekeeper is responsible for the cleanliness, arrangement and supply of guest rooms in assigned section.
1. Provide the highest quality of service to the guest at all times, including room cleanliness and attention to guests’ needs. a. Room presentation b. Everything straight and in its particular order c. Bathroom sparking clean d. All amenities present
2. Perform daily and general cleaning duties according to established procedures.
3. Keep utility and linen storage rooms in a clean and orderly condition at all times. a. Laundry to be sorted b. Maintain vacuum cleaners c. Carts stocked before leaving for the day d. Lost and found items to be turned into Front Desk daily e. Sign keys in/out when receiving list of rooms for the day
4. May deliver baby cribs and rollaway.
5. Rooms are to be cleaned in a timely manner.
6. Check fixtures televisions and radios. Set heating/cooling equipment on proper settings.
7. Have a thorough knowledge of all emergency procedures and how to follow the steps.
8. Attend mandatory staff meetings with Executive Housekeeper and Manager.
9. Attend ongoing seminars to perfect housekeeping techniques and procedures to enhance speed and accuracy.
10. Inspect rooms for maintenance needs and report on maintenance repair log and communicate with executive housekeeper.
11. Being part of team to maintain high guest service scores.
12. Perform all other duties as requested by Supervisor or Manager
Weight Requirements: 40-60 pounds for push/pull and lifting