The Party Itinerary:
Want to show your family and friends a weekend of celebrating and fun? This is the weekend for you!
- Check into the hotel right off of the freeway
- Take the light rail straight into Old Town Sacramento
- Catch an NBA game at the new Golden 1 Center
- Hit up a comedy club and explore the downtown bars
- Start your day with a lovely brunch hosted by the Marriott Rancho Cordova
- Visit the Mimosa House in Rancho Cordova to experience the best bubbles you’ve had
- Take a trip to the Sierra Foothills and use your Wine Passport, to receive free tastings for two, with our six partnered wineries
- Come back to the hotel to relax, nap, and prep for the night!
- Visit the new Magnolia House to get your gamble on
- Wake up bright and early for Race Day!
- Visit Starbucks and grab your go-to breakfast sandwich and coffee
- Party at AMGEN @ 8:00am! Race starts at 9:30am!
The Family-Friendly Itinerary
Perfect for all families no matter the size. This plan works to make everyone happy.
- Take the light rail into Downtown Sacramento to get your grub on!
- See a show at the Crest Theatre
- Savor your sweet tooth by visiting Rick’s Dessert Diner
- Walk around the capitol building at sunset
- Take “the rail” back into Rancho Cordova for a good night’s sleep
- Wake up and eat breakfast at your local Rancho Cordova hotel
- Head over to Koreana Plaza International Market to fill your picnic basket for the day
- Take your lunches and head up to Amador County to pair your cheese with some wine
- Head to The Lodge for some dinner and gambling to top off the night
- Grab some breakfast to go from Koreana Plaza Bakery
- Head over to City Hall by biking, and parking in into designated bike valets
- Get ready for race time at 9:30am!
- After the race, head to CSUS Aquatic Center to paddle around and kayak
The Foodie Itinerary
Explore diverse local restaurants offered throughout Rancho Cordova and the Sacramento area!
- Pancakes, waffles, and eggs at Brookfield’s
- Take a walk over to the Korean Plaza to visit cuisine around the world
- Grab some lunch to go and head over to The American River Parkway for some walking
- Head back to your Rancho Cordova hotel and get dressed for dinner!
- Visit Il Fornaio Classico for a classic dinner for two
- Finish the night by visiting the Barrel District and trying the best local brews
- Wake up extra early to visit the Mimosa House for a sunny side up breakfast
- Arrive at the festival by 8:00am
- Watch AMGEN take off at 9:30am! WOOHOO!
- Visit Petalis for lunch and end with a wine tour using your Wine Passport!
The Relaxing and Resting Itinerary
Catch up on some Zzzz’s and plan a relaxing and welcoming weekend in Rancho Cordova.
- Check into a Rancho Cordova hotel over the weekend
- Take in the local restaurant scene
- Pick a good movie and rest in your soft and cozy bed!
- Wake up and take a walk and paddle at American River Parkway
- Fill your day with a massage, manicures and pedicures at a local beauty salon
- Visit the Drive-in for a sunset movie for two
- Grab some dessert afterwards at Back To The 80’s Café & More
- Eat complimentary breakfast at your Rancho Cordova hotel
- Walk over to AMGEN Start Stage 2 early to check out the scene
- Afterwards, go to a viewing party in the Barrel District to finish your day!